Website address: http://www.liferattle.ca/
Email address for general inquiries: email@example.com
- Primary goal is to publish and share Toronto nonfiction, with a focus on new writing.
- Life Rattle is an umbrella, non-for-profit organization, and serves mostly as a launching point for “inexperienced” writers.
- Life Rattle builds confidence for Toronto citizens who have stories to tell.
- Life Rattle gives writers access to not only a tight-knit community but also professional editing services and opportunities (including grants to writers who showcase potential!).
Notable past and current activities:
- Life Rattle Radio on CKLM 88.1 FM (1988-now defunct)
- Life Rattle Podcast
- The Totally Unknown Writers Festival (1992-Present)
- The New Writers Series
- The New Publisher Series
Ways to get involved:
- Listen to the Life Rattle podcast, including their back catalogs.
- Purchase a Life Rattle book collection/anthology or a memoir (available on website).
- Attend the annual Totally Unknown Writers Festival (Late December) or a New Publisher Series book launch.
- Become a Life Rattle Writer!
Information compiled by Cody Caetano.